Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas- Merry Christmas


Hello and Happy Wednesday, Boy yesterday was something we got up and it was cold but nothing around 11am it started snowing and as the day went on it still snowed really hard at times. We ended up with 6 inches of snow. If you don't have to be out in the cold and drive in the snow it is such a beautiful sight.


 This is my favorite tree in my front year it is beautiful in the fall when the leaves change but just as beautiful covered in snow.

This is our pine tree in our yard it is huge and looks so beautiful covered in snow. 

Okay lat picture of the snow from yesterday. This is my boy Jack it is his first real snow and boy was he loving it. He wants to go out and play in the snow he is just like a kid you have to make him come in to get warm. 

Now back to the reason you stopped by today Today's card uses the Cookie Cutter Bundle and the Banner Christmas. I  love this card and had seen one online like it and I was going to make all my Christmas cards this card and send everyone the same card. Then I decided that I already had so many cards made from my blog, and just making cards and that I would just make a few of them. I love how adding the bow and rhinestone just adds something to the card. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake , embossed with cable knit embossing folder
2nd Layer- 2 x 4 1/4, cut large scallop circle
3rd Layer- 2 x 4 1/4 , cut Circle from the candy cane lane Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
2 x 4 1/4 Whisper White, cut the banner after stampin it in early espresso
scrap Red glimmer paper for the bow. 
  



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...