Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Totally Trees- Happy Birthday

Hello and Happy Tuesday, Today's card is another simple Birthday card. I wanted to use the totally trees stamp set for something other than fall and what better stamp set to pair it with than Teeny Tiny Wishes. You can make this same card just change the sentiment for what ever you need. I need lots of Birthday cards so I picked Birthday. I also wanted to continue to use my Candy cane lane dsp so I will not have a lot left over when the Holiday catalog ends. I love how this card turned out. 

What kind of cards do you send? When you make cards do you tend to make more of a certain kind of card? 


 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White
3rd Layer- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 5
4th Layer-  3x4 Basic Black 
5th Layer- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 Whisper White, I stamped the trees in Memento Black and then The top of trees in Crumb Cake that i stamped off. Greeting is also in Memento Black  



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...