Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Lovely Trees - With Sympathy

Hello and Happy Hump Day, I am so happy it is Wednesday. My Truck broke down on Saturday and I finally got it back lastnight and I am very happy.  A couple weeks ago I need a sympathy card for a friend and I decided to pull out an old but good stamp set Lovely as a tree. This stamp set is one of the First ones I bought. In fact you could only buy it in wood mount when I bought it and I still use it for manly card. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Basic Black
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Crumb Cake
3rd Layer - 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, Whisper White. I stamped the Tree in Crumb Cake, then ink the D block in soft sky and stamp in the middle overlapping the tree image. Then stamp with Sympathy in Memento black ink.
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...