Monday, December 19, 2016

Birthday Banners

Hello and Welcome back, I have begun working on a bunch of Birthday cards so I can get my stash built back up. So keep watching for some Birthday cards coming to this blog over the next few weeks also I will be sharing some sneak Peeks from the Stampin' UP! Occasions catalog and Sale-a-Bration catalog. I am very excited for both. Toward the end of Each month I look at the next Month Calendar and Make a list of who I need Birthday cars for and then I go to my stash pull the cards out for each person that I want to send cards for. Then I write in them and address them and they are ready to start sending at the beginning of the month.  
So today's card is a Quick and Cute card and can be changed just by changing out the colors. I decided to try making this card in other color combos 




 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Rich Razzleberry
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White, stamp the candle in Mint Macaron and Rich Razzleberry and the Flame in Daffodil Delight.
2 x 4 Whisper White , stamp the banner in memento black then stamp Happy Birthday in Rich Razzlebery


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...