Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Sneak Peek!! Cool Treats -Happiest Birthday


Hello and Happy Hump day, wow not only is this week almost over but  so is 2016. On January 4th the new Occasion Catalog and Saleabration will start. In case you couldn't tell from the past few days the Cool Treats bundle is one of my favorites. I seen this card on the Internet somewhere and I knew I needed to make some for my birthday card basket. I love how cute it turned out. And I am sure anyone in my family will love getting this card. 

If you don't have an occasions and Saleabrations catalog  and would like one please contact me and I will get one out to you. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2 
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Whisper White
2nd Layer- 3 x 5 , Peekaboo peach from the In Color 2016-2018Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
3rd Layer- 3 1/4 x 3 3/4 , Flirty Flamingo 
4th Layer- 3 x 3 1/2, Whisper White 
Scrap Whisper White


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...