Thursday, December 29, 2016

Sneak Peak !!! Stampin'UP! Saleabrations - Avant Garden

Hello, and Happy Thursday, I had to go to get my license renewed and I had to get my sticker for my truck. I was not looking forward to doing this as it is usually a long line. but I walked in today and there was no line I was waited on right away which was great and it made me happy. 
So now I am at home in my office working and making soup for dinner, today's card uses the Saleabration  stamp set called Avant Garden. When I seen this stamp set. I knew I had to have it I lov the flowers but really love the greetings. 


 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Garden Green, embossed with Polka dots embossing folder.
2nd Layer- 2 1/2 x 4, Delightful Dijon
3rd Layer- 2 1/4 x 3 3/4, Whiper White, stamp stem and leaf in Garden Green and the flower top in Delightful Dijon.
Scrap Whisper White stamp Happy Birthday Wishes and Punch it with the decorative Label punch



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...