Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Sneak Peak !!! Stampin'UP! Cool treats- December Customer Thank you

Hello and Welcome back, I ham sharing another sneak peek from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Occasions Catalog, again I am using the Cool Treats Bundle and when I designed this card I feel in love with it so I decided I need to make a bunch for My December Customer Thank you cards. So everyone who orders from me in December will receive one of these cards either with their order or in the mail. 







For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Peekaboo Peach
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
3rd Layer- 3 x 3, Pool Party cut with the large stitched Square
4th Layer- 1 1/4 x 3 1/2, Whisper White punched with the Triple Banner punch 
Scraps of Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, and Early Espresso
 Using the Framelits cut out the bowl and ice cream topping in Early Espresso, and the Ice Cream scoop in watermelon wonder, mint macaron, peekaboo peach


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...