Friday, December 30, 2016

Sneak Peak !!! Stampin'UP! Lift up Birthday

Hello, and welcome back, it's hard to believe that it is Friday already. also hard to believe that tomorrow is New Years eve. only a few more days until we will be in 2017 and then it will be my birthday. 
Today I am sharing a card one of my upline designed for our team meeting.  Each month you as part of the team you can send her 5.00 and she send you the supplies that we make 2 projects during our live team meeting. 
Have you been thinking of joining Stampin'UP,  I would love to have join my team. Just message me and I will answer any questions and help you get signed up.  

For this card....
Card Base  - Night of Navy 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Whisper White
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Carried away Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
3rd Layer- 3 /4 x 3 1/4 ( 2 Pieces) Carried away Dsp
3x4 Watermelon Wonder, use framelit to cut out the hot air balloon
  



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...