Monday, December 26, 2016

Sneak Peak !!! Stampin'UP! Cool treats

Hello and Welcome back, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We spent the most of the weekend at home with just us 3 it was very nice. Zac and I cooked Christmas dinner and then we watched some football, then last night Zac and I went to my sisters so I could have Happy Planner time with two of my sisters and My niece.  
So onto why you stopped by today, isn't today's card beautiful. Starting today I am going to be giving you some sneak peeks from the new Occasion catalog and Sale-a-bration catalog. This Bundle is called Cool Treats, I did not used the framelits for this card but I always recommend getting the Bundle cause you save 10%, and Who doesn't like to save.  Plus just stay tuned this week for more samples fromt his bundle and I do use the framelits.
So I knew as soon as I seen this set I had to get it as I make a ton of Birthday cards and I just knew it would be great for little kid birthday cards, invitations, and party decor. 
Today's card I got my color pallet from the Tasty Treats Designer Series paper and I went from there to create this card. 

If you would like a sampling of All the Designer Series paper from the Occasions Catalog watch for an announcement this week for My Occasions Catalog Paper Share. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Pool Party
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper White
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, Tasty Treats  Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
4th Layer- 2 3/4 x 4, Peekaboo Peach
5th Layer- 2 1/2 x 4, Whisper White  



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...