Saturday, December 3, 2016

November Paper Pumpkin


Hello, and Happy Saturday, I  hope you are enjoying your weekend and getting a little crafting. Today I am sharing you my stepped up card using the November paper pumpkin. I love the kit this month but decided I wanted full cards so I cut the little card in half and made two card fronts and added it to a Dapper Denim front. These will make some fast Christmas cards. 

Not a paper pumpkin subscriber yet, why wait go to the link below and get signed up. Don't for get to select me as your demonstrators and you will receive a Thank you card that you card reuse each month that you are a subscriber. 


To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...