Sunday, December 4, 2016

December4th Sunday Share

Hello and welcome back for a Sunday Share, this is my sweet hubby at a dog show Friday night. He enjoys sitting v and talking to friends until time to Judge the bench show .

This past Tuesday was my downline and friend Kar-lyn and I's first Coffee, Cookies and Cards class. we make 8 cards for 20.00 and we will be having this class the last Tuesday of each month from 6-8 pm. 

This is my weekly spread in my mini happy planner having a planner to organize my life and business makes me so happy and I really enjoy decorating my planners.
This is Zachary (my son) showing out blue dog in the champion class. He even took the win. 

So these are just a few things that have been going on in my life this week and that make me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...