Friday, December 2, 2016

Country Livin - Happy Birthday!

Hello and Happy Friday,I am so happy that it is weekend, I got this great stamp set from the annual catalog. I had marked it as one I liked as soon as I got the 2016-2017 Annual catalog. Problem was I had so many things that I wanted more so I just got around to ordering this stamp set. I am so happy that I got it and it will make great Manly Birthday cards. I have been trying to step it up and create a few more manly cards. I have a lot of guys in my life and always struggle with the manly cards.  I knew when I seen this set it would be great for those manly cards. 
 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Real Red
2nd Layer- 3x4, Whisper White- Stamp the truck in Memento black ink and the color with Bright and Neutral markers.
1 1/2 x 3 1/2 Whisper White- Stamp the Banner in Memento Black ink and then the Happy Birthday in Real Red ink. Use the matching framelit and Bog shot to cut it out. 
  


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...