Friday, December 9, 2016

May flowers November Thank you card

Hello and welcome back. I am so happy that is today is Friday I am ready to enjoy the weekend. We have a couple dog shows and Zac has to work tomorrow but I am hoping to get my Christmas cards all addressed and ready to mail. My first pre-order comes in Monday and I am very excited to get to play with the new products. I am planning on doing a live broadcast next week and show all the new products to everyone who is on my facebook group. So join Stamp with Roberta Facebook group so you can see the sneak peak and keep up to day on all Stampin up news. 

So the card above is my November Thank you card and everyone  who placed an order from me in November will be getting one of these cards with there order or in the mail.
I just recently got the Falling Flowers Bundle and this is the first card that I made using it. Keep following my blog as I will be making more cards with the bundle. 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4. Smoky Slate
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Melon Mambo
3rd Layer- 3x4 Smoky Slate
4th Layer- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4, Whisper White, stamp the leaves with smoky slate
scrap Strawberry Slushie stamp the flowers in Melon mambo and then cut with matching framelits.
 
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...