Thursday, December 8, 2016

Coffee, Cookies and Card Class - Card #4 - Wonderful year


Hello and Welcome back, today I am sharing the 4th and final card that I made for our Coffee, Cookies and Cards class.  This class is held the last Tuesday of each month from 6-8pm. I hold this class with my downline and friend Kar-lyn.  so I design 4 cards and she designs 4 cards. so if you come you get to make 8 cards for 20.00. 
Even though this card is very simple it is one of my favorite cards. I love this candy cane lane paper. I have bought 3 extra packs of this so I can use it for a long time to come.  My favorite color is red. and I love that it is simple. will be making more of these if I need a last minute Christmas card. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Real Red
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 , Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
3rd Layer- 3x4 Crumb Cake
4th Layer- 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 Whisper White, Stamp greeting in Real red. 




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...