Thursday, December 15, 2016

Jolly Friends


Hello, and welcome back. Today I have a quick post for you. It is really cold here in Ohio and I have Stamp Club with the girls tonight. So I need to get busy getting things ready for Stamp Club. Today's card uses the Jolly Friends Bundle. I love this Moose, there is not framelit or punch to cut him out so you have to cut him out with scissors and he really is a fast thing to cut out. I decided to add him to a tag ans I embossed the Cherry Cobbler with the Cable Knit Embossing folder. I am in love with this embossing folder.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Cherry Cobbler embossed with the cable knit embossing folder
2nd Layer- 2 x 4 1/4 Whisper white punched with scallopped tag topper punch
1/2 x 2 Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
2 x 4 Crumb Cake, stamp the moose in Early Espresso and cut using scissors
Scrap Warmth & Cheer dsp, Whisper White punch the hat 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...