Friday, December 16, 2016

Birthday banners

Hello and Happy Friday I am so happy that it is finally the weekend and that this weekend we are supposed to have a warm up. I am so tired of cold already. I am also excited for the weekend as My niece is coming into town tomorrow and  I am very excited to get to see her as she lives in South Carolina and I don't get to see her that often
Today's card is a beautiful birthday card. I decided since I have all my Christmas cards done and mailed I was going to switch over to some other cards and start making the move to other cards. And who cant use Birthday cards. I am always making Birthday cards and sending them. 
This card I picked the Festive birthday dsp and  that is where I got my color combo. I love this card and how cute it turned out. 
 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Tempting Turquoise
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper (dsp)   
3 x 5 Whisper White cut using lots of labels (label2)
2 1/2 x 4 Whisper White, stamp with pumpkin pie and then cut with framelit
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...