Monday, December 5, 2016

Coffee, Cookie, and Cards class - Card #1 Santa's Sleigh


Hello and happy Monday, I am so glad you have returned to my blog. This week I will be sharing the 4 cards from my Coffee, cookies and cards class that I held with my downline and Friend Kar-lyn.  We had a great time and had 5 wonderful ladies join us. Our Coffee, Cookies and cards class will be the last Tuesday of each Month from 6p-8p. We make 8 cards for $20. We have a facebook group that we created for this card class, where we will share any updates on this class. 
Coffee, Cookies and Cards Class  just click this link and join our group. 
So I really love the reindeer from this card and I think this is a great card if you dont have you cards made to send out for this year. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Emerald Envy
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Striped pattern from the Presents and Pinecone Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 3/4 Whisper White
2x4 Soft Suede- stamp the reindeer in early esspresso



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...