Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Calendar- Santa's Sleigh


Hello  and Happy December 1st, wow I can not believe it is December already. but I do have some great news for you we are having a closeout sale.

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Now for today's project, I am sharing my Demeter Calendar page, that's right I have one Christmas present done and ready to mail. 
I think my niece will love adding pictures of her babies and having this calendar hanging in her house. I think Next year I will do multiple layouts so I have a few calendars to give as gifts. 

For this layout I used 12x12 basic black cardstock for the background. I tore whisper white paper and layered for the snow. I cute the crumb cake 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 for two mats to stick two 4x6 pictures on. I cut reindeer from Soft Suede cardstock. I cut the sleigh from cherry cobbler, the trees from Garden Green, then I used the gold twine to wrap around reindeer and attach to sleigh.


Products I used are........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...