Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Snow place Christmas tags

Hello and Happy Wednesday, I hope you are having a are at week. Today I am sharing a great set of two tags made using the new stitched shape dies and the Layering circles. I also used the snow place stamp set and framelits. I love this little penguin he is so cute.


For this Crumb Cake tag...
I used the largest circle from the stitched shape dies and cut on in crumb cake. I picked the circle from layering circles and cut out a piece of Warmth and cheer dsp and I layered them. next I took whisper white stamped the penguin in memento black ink and the scarf in Emerald Envy then cut out using the snow place framelits. then I added them to the circles. I punched a hole with a hole punch and added bakers twine. 

For the Real Red tag...
I used the largest circle from the stitched shape dies and cut on in crumb cake. I picked the circle from layering circles and cut out a piece of Candy Cane Lane dsp and I layered them. Next I took whisper white stamped the penguin in memento black ink and the scarf in Rw then cut out using the snow place framelits. then I added them to the circles. I punched a hole with a hole punch and added bakers twine. 



Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...