Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Coffee, Cookies and Cards Clas- Card #2 Twinkle trees

Hello and Welcome back today I  am sharing my second card from my Coffee, Cookies and Cards class.  I love this card as it turned out better than I thought and I love how this card turned out. I made 10 of these for my own Christmas cards. I get bored so I have been making lots of different cards and plan on working on addressing my cards this week. 

Next Coffee, Cookies And Cards class is December 27th, 2016 from 6-8 pm we will be making Birthday cards. Cost is $20.00. message me to reserve your spot. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Cherry Cobbler
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White, stamp the tree in Memento black ink, then large circle in Emerald Envy stamp off then stamp. small circle in Emerald Envy. Star in fdaffodil Deight. And greeting in Cherry Cobbler.
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...