Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Coffee Cookies and Card Class - Cards #3- Cookie cutter Christmas

Hello and Welcome back, it is Hump day. I am in my office working on paper work. I have placed my pre-order from the new Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration catalog that should be here next week. I am hoping to do a live feed on my Stamp with Roberta facebook group, so if you are not a member Stamp With Roberta Facebook Group click that link and join. 
Today I am sharing the 3rd card that we made in Our Coffee, Cookie and Cards class. The next class is December 27, 2016 from 6p-8p and cost is $20.00 to make 8 cards. 
On this card I used the new cable knit embossing folder, I love this look and have seen some great cards made using it. 

Have you mailed your Christmas cards yet? I have them on my list of things to do this week.

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Cherry Cobbler, embossed with Cable knit Embossing folder
2nd Layer-  1 1/2 x 4 Whisper White
2 x 4 1/4- crumb cake stamp the reindeer in early espresso


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...