Friday, November 18, 2016

Wonderful year-

Hello and Happy Friday, so sorry I am late posting today, I took the morning off had some errands to run and then had to catch up on Grey's Anatomy from last night. Today I am sharing another card using the Wonderful year stamp set. I love this greeting and it makes such quick and cute cards.  I am always trying to use my stamps for more than just one card.  I am hoping to start a new series using the same set of supplies and create two deer entry cards. So look for that series to come after the new year. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Emerald Envy
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper White 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)- Presents &Pinecones  is 2 x 4 
Real red- 2 3/4 x 4
Whisper White- 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting in Emerald Envy



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...