Thursday, November 17, 2016

Christmas Pines

Hello and Welcome back, I can not believe that it is Thursday already. Today I am sharing a card with you using the Christmas Pines Bundle.  This is a bundle that I was not sure if I would get I was totally on the fence about if I would like it or not. So I won it in a Prize patrol from my uplines upline and It is turning into a favorite and I love the pine cones and you can layer them to add depth. Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Next week Stampin up has announced an Online Extravaganza Starting Next Monday November 21, 2016 so stay tune for more details.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Emerald Envy
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White, emboss with the Pine Boughs Embossing folder
Scrap Early Espresso cut out 3 pine cones
Scrap Emerald Envy Cut out Pine branches. 
  


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...