Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday Share

Hello and Welcome back to my Sunday Share, I am sorry I did not post a paper pumpkin alternative card yesterday. I had my quick and cute card class then we had another dog show. We did 4 dogs shows this week and we had a very good week with 4 wins two of them were with Jack ( picture above). And two with our Bluetick. It was a very busy week and topped off with Our son Zac who has been working at a temporary at a local plant had a interview for Full Time, on Wednesday and he was hired for first shift full time.  We are very happy for him. He will now have vacation time and will be able to have time off.
 
So yesterday while at my sister it started to snow and since it was the first snow of the year. I wanted to get a picture  you can not see the snow that well but I didn't  want to not be able to document it.
  
So of course I am sharing my week in my big happy planner I used stickers from River street stickers and Images by Lori (my OSU football stickers).
I so love my happy Planner and enjoy spending time with my two sisters and niece each week as we plan. This is of course  is my layout before I wrote on it. 


So check back tomorrow for all the information on Stampin'UP! Online Extravaganza. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...