Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Quick & Cute - Totally Trees

Hello, and Welcome back to my blog, Today I am sharing my 5th and final card from my Quick & Cute card class. I was not sure when the Holiday Catalog came out that I would buy this stamp set. I was not sure I needed another tree set. So then I started seeing all these pretty cards on Pinterest and decided I needed it. So I fell in love with the Petals & Paisleys dsp and since I had it on my desk from yesterdays card I used a strip on this card too. 


 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Mint Macaron
2nd Layer-2 1/4 x 3 3/4 Delightful Dijon
3rd Layer- 2 x 3 1/2 Whisper White
4th Layer- 1 3 1/2 - Petals & Paisleys dsp
5th Layer- 1 x 4 Rich Razzleberry   


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...