Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Santa's Sleigh


Hello and Happy Tuesday, I just recently bought the Santa's Sleigh bundle and I am in love with the tree. This is a quick and cute Christmas card and you can early make a bunch of these juat change the real red to crumb cake and you will have a whole different card. The Candy Cane lane is my Favorite dsp as Real red and Crumb Cake are my two favorite colors. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Real Red
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper White, embossed with the decorative dots embossing folder
Real red scaps cut 2 inch circle
Whisper White 1 3/4 circle  
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 x 5 1/4, cut a tree from any pattern from the Candy Cane Lane.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...