Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Candy cane lane - Card Sketch


Hello and Welcome back, I am so glad you came back today, I am sorry I am late posting today, I have been hard at work on things for a craft fair for this weekend and I had to run hubby to get his hunting license and I went and bought myself a new Samsung Galaxy S7 active. in gold. I am so in love with it, i am still working on setting it up but wanted to jump on here and get this post up. This last weekend my upline Katina posted the card sketch below to our facebook group and challenged us to play along. I  love to play along so the above card is my take on the sketch. the color challenge was optional. I am in love with the candy cane lane paper. 




 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Real Red
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White
Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 5 1/4  
Crumb Cake  1 1/4 x 1 1/2 
Whisper White 1 x 1 1/4 , stamp the images from the candy Cane Christmas Stamp set in real red. 
Whisper White 1 x 3 1/2 punch with banner triple punch and stamp greeting from Wonderful year in real red. 
   



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...