Monday, November 7, 2016

Holly berry happiness - catalog case

Hello and Happy Monday, I am sharing with you this card I CASED from the Holiday catalog. I love looking at the catalog and CASEing a card when I am having a little trouble coming up with a card. So I got this bundle and could not come up with an idea that I liked. I decided to CASE this card from the catalog. I love this card and it is a simple card to make. 
So if you ever need a idea look through one of our catalogs and Inspiration is only a page away. 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Soft Suede
2nd Layer- 2 1/2 x 4, green plaid from Warmth & Cheer dsp stack
3rd Layer- 1 x 4 Whisper white, stamp greeting in memento black
4th layer 1/2 x 4, gold glimmer
scrap real red stamp the berries and punch
scrap Old Olive stamp the leaves  and punch     



Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...