Monday, November 28, 2016

Quick & Cute- Paisley & Posies dsp


Hello and welcome back, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I also hope you were able to relax and enjoy some Family time. I really enjoyed my Thanksgiving Holiday with my boys, We had a wonderful dinner, I went to Michael's for Thanksgiving day Shopping. They had Happy Planners for 60% off and Accessories for 30% off. I got some great new things.  We then Friday and Saturday went to a couple dog shows got a couple wins. Yesterday I spent the day wrapping washi tape to make it more portable to take with me and Watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel. 
So today I am back with a great card, this was card 4 from my Quick and Cute card class and it was so easy to make a would be simple to reproduce. 

REMINDER-- Today is the last day to order from Stampin'UP! Online Extravaganza so dont forget to get those orders placed. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Rich Razzleberry
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper white embossed with Large Polka Dot Embossing folder
3rd Layer-  3 x 4, Rich Razzleberry
4th Layer- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4, Petals & Paisley's  Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
5th Layer - 3/4 x 4, Mint Macaron



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...