Thursday, November 3, 2016

Jolly Friends -Moose

Hello and Happy Thursdsy, so I am posting late, I had to go have a one routine blood work done then I ran some errands while I was in town. Today I have this cute and very simple moose card for you. Yjis card is 3asy to mass produce if you are still looking for a Christmas card to make for this year. 


 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Soft Suede
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, whisper  White, stamp the moose in memento black ink. Then color with neutral markers. Sponge with soft suede around the whole whisper white piece, then stamp greeting from hang you stockings stamp set.
Scrap whisper white, stamp the Holly berries and leaves then punch out



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...