Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Jolly Friends - Moose love

Hello and Happy Wednesday, I hope you are having a great week. I have been hard at work in my office creating projects and cards for an upcoming craft fair. I will be sharing those in the coming weeks. Today's card uses 3 different bundles and out new cable knit embossing folder. I am in love with this embossing folder it is look like a sweater so beautiful. 
I love using the santa hat from Jolly Friends on the Reindeer from Cookie cutter Christmas.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Soft Suede
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Marina Mist embossed with the cable knit embossing folder
Real Red 2 x 5 1/2 Cut out the word love from the Sunshine wishes framelits.
Whisper White 4 x 5 1/2, cut the heart, the santa hat fluff and the sending and Hugs saying. Also stamp the hat in real red and punch out.
Crumb Cake 2 x 4 stamp the reindeer and punch with matching punch   



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...