Friday, November 4, 2016

Jolly Friends -Elf

Hello and Happy Friday, I am so happy that it is Friday this has been a very busy week I am looking forward to some craft time and Christmas movies on Hallmark channel. I love watching all the Christmas movies and I can't wait to craft. I have a craft/Vendor fair coming up November 12, 2016 so i have lots of things to get made. I will be sharing a lot of things on my blog in the coming weeks. I am so excited to create new items. 
This card is so great if you are still looking for a card to mass produce for your Christmas cards this year this one would be great.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Cherry Cobbler
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper White, Stamp the 3 elves in memento black ink. Then the greeting in Cherry cobbler.
Warmth & Cheer dsp stack punch different dsp to have different hats for the elves.
Silver Glimmer punch the pom pom and the bottom of the hats. 
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...