Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November calendar

Hello and Happy First day of November, I am so excited that this gift is almost done. I love how it has turned out. I may have to go make one for me. This is one of my favorite layouts as I love fall and seeing the leaves change. So you can guess that i love the Vintage leaves bundle. I was happy to see this stamp and framelits move into the annual catalog. 
What is your favorite season? Leave me a comment and tell me what season is your favorite and why?
 


 
Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...