Thursday, November 10, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas - Santa

Hello and Welcome back, Today I have another card for you using the Cookie cutter Christmas Bundle. I love this little Santa guy and he making making a cute card really easy.  I love seeing the Cable knit embossing folder and the great texture if gives to a card. I have been hard at work in my office getting things ready for my craft/vendor fair this weekend. I will share with you In the Sunday Share. 






For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Real Red, I embossed the top 3/4 of the real red with the cable knit embossing folder. I left the bottom so I could stamp the greeting
Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is a  1 x 5 
Crumb Cake cut a circle from the Layering Circles to fit inside the Doily. 
scrap whisper white stamp the Santa in memento black and color with real red and smoky slate markers. 
  



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...