Friday, November 11, 2016

Cookie cutter Christmas - Gingerbread man


Hello and Welcome back, I want to take a minute and Thank all the Veterans today and wish them a Happy Verteran's Day !!
 Today I have a cute Gingerbread Christmas card for you, Again using the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle and I also used the Cable knit embossing folder too. I think these are my favorite Christmas products this year. I have so used them a lot. 
I am doing a craft fair tomorrow and then Next week I am going to start making all my Christmas cards. I have decided that I will probably make all the same card for everyone this year. I am going to make my list of who I am sending cards too and see just how many I need to make.
 I love sending a homemade Christmas card to people I care about. Have you started your Christmas cards? Leave me a comment and tell me do you make all your cards, buy them, or do some of each? 





For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 , Whisper White, embossed with the cable knit embossing folder.
3rd Layer - 2 x 3 3/4 Warmth & Cheer  Designer Series Paper (dsp) -   Stack
Garden Green - Cut a 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 Square using the layering squares
Whisper White - Cute a 2 x 2 square using the Layering Square framelits and stamp greeting in Garden green. 
scrap Whisper White stamp the Gingerbread man in Soft Suede and punch out 
Scrap Warmth and Cheer dsp punhc the santa hat.
Silver Glimmer paper for the hat fur     



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday! Cap and Gown

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Wacky Wednesday, I have a cute cards using the stamp set Cap & Gown. I also used the Card Sketch bel...