Monday, November 14, 2016

Cookie cutter Christmas - Reindeer

Hello and Happy Monday, That weekend went by so fast. On Saturday I did a vendor fair and then we had a dog show so I completely missed putting up a blog post. Then Sunday I spent part of the day with my sisters and Niece, then came home cooked, did dishes, and cleaned to get ready for the week. 
So today I have a cute card using the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle, I love this Reindeer I added a bow and Rhinestone and wow what a great card. I also am in love with the Candy Cane Lane Dsp and twine. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake
2nd Layer- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is  1 x 3 1/2, 1 x 4 punch both with Banner triple punch
Whisper White 1 x 3 punched with the banner triple punch
Crumb Cake 2 x 4 stamp the Reindeer and punch with cookie cutter builder punch. 




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...