Friday, October 14, 2016

You are my sunshine

Hello and welcome back, I am and sharing the last card from my Quick and cute class. I received this card from upline and knew I wanted to copy it. I decided to use it for my quick and cute class. It was a big hit. I also sent it to my niece and she was happy to receive it. 
I hope you have enjoyed seeing the cards from my Quick and cute class.  My Quick and Cute class is the second Saturday od each month. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , basic Black
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, whisper white stamp the splotch in smoky slate 
2x2 square of real red, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, old olive, Bermuda Bay  cut the butterfly out of each color.
2x4 1/4 Basic black cute out the word sunshine. 




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...