Thursday, October 13, 2016

Happy Halloween

Hello and Welcome bavk, so sorry I Sm late getting this post up, I have been busy all day and just now got time to get this post up gor you. I though I has scheduled it but had not. This was the 4th card at my Quick and cute class. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Basic Gray
2nd Layer- 1 x 3 3/4 (5) Halloween Nights
Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
Basic Gray 4x5 1/4 cut a large scallop oval
Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 cut a large oval that fits inside the Scalloped oval. 
1x 5 1/4 pumpkin pie glimmer paper.



Products I used are.......


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...