Saturday, October 15, 2016

Paper pumpkin Thank you


Hello and Welcome back for Paper pumpkin Saturday, Today I have another simple card made using the September  Paper Pumpkin kit. I made few of thsee carcs aND mAiley them to all my paper pumpkin su scribes as a Thank you for sub scribing wit me.  I love this card when I seen a card like it on a paper pumpkin group I am on I knew I wanted to do a card like it as my Thank you card this month. 

For this card ....
5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 m whisper white
4 x 5 1/4 , so saffron
2 1/4 x 5 1/4, soft suede 
2 x 5 1/4 , Whisper White  I stamped the So saffron part of the flower tirst, then came back and stamped the soft suede center. 
Scrap whisper white,  I stamped the greeting and a sunflower and then punched with the decorative label punch, 


To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.


Products I used are : 


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...