Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Vintage leaves

Hello and Happy Wednesday, it is hard to believe this week is almost over. I loved this set when it came out last year and very happy to see it in the 2016-2017 Annual catalog. I love fall it is my favorite time of the year. I love seeing the leaves change colors and love the cooler temperatures. My Upline Katina, Made a card like this and as soon as I seen it I knew I wanted to CASE it.  
What is your Favorite thing about Fall? Leave me a comment and tell me.

I am sorry I am posting late, I had to run to get the hard cover for my Big Happy Planner and my Mini Happy Planner. I am so in love with my happy Planner. Sunday I will be sharing my Big Happy Planner.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Early Espresso
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White I stamped the leaves and splats on this piece
3rd Layer- Bermuda Bay 1 x 4, punch with the Banner Triple punch and then stamp the greeting



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...