Thursday, October 27, 2016

Paisley Posies - October Customer thank you

Hello and Welcome back, Today I am sharing this card with you that I made using the Paisleys & Posies bundle. I told myself I did not need this bundle and then I started seeing all the great cards and projects made using it. I only used the stamp set on this card but if there is an option to buy it in a bundle I always do you save 10%. I also bought the matching dsp and I used it on this card. I made a stack of these cards and they are my Thank you cards for anyone who orders from me in the Month of October.  So if you place an order before Nov. 1, 2016 you will get one of these as a thank you.

REMINDER: Don't forget out Buy 3 get 1 FREE dsp sale. 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Night of Navy
2nd Layer- 2 1/4 x 51/4, Mint Macaron
3rd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4 , Petal & paisleys Specialty DSP
4th Layer- 3 x 3, Delightful Dijon
5th Layer 2 3/4 x 2 3/4, Whisper White, I stamped the flower in mint macaron and the greeting in Rich Razzleberry. 
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...