Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Acorny thank you

Hello and Welcome back to my blog, Today I have a quick and Cute fall card that you can send to anyone to let them know you are thankful for them. It is a great card you can send for Thanksgiving wishes to someone special. 
I am always trying to get ahead of the game and get my cards done early so I can take time to write a special note inside and then get it in the mail to that special someone.

So Blog news, I am going to be working on my blog over the next couple weeks so blog post may not be every day as I work to make some changes. Thank you for being understanding. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Rich Razzleberry
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White I embossed it with the woodland texture embossing folder.
 Scrap Whisper White I stamped the Acorn in Soft Suede and the tops in Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight Then punched them all with the Acorn Builder punch.
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...