Sunday, October 16, 2016

Project life Sunday- Totally Trees

Hello and Welcome back for Project life Sunday. I love to make my own project life cards to use in my album. Gives me another outlet to use all my Stampin' UP! products that I buy. 
I recently bought the Totally Tree stamp set and knew I wanted to use it on  this layout of the guys working on the garden. 
  
3 x 4 piece of Mint Macaron cut using the Project life Framelits, then I cut a 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Mint Macaron envelope paper rounded the corners and matted it. I then too a 2 x 3 piece of Whisper White punched with the scalloped tag topper, then stamp tree in memento black ink and Mint Macaron.

 3 x 4 piece of Mint Macaron cut using the Project life Framelits, then I cut a 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Mint Macaron envelope paper rounded the corners and matted it. 2 1/2 x 4 Cut a banner then stamp the May 2014 in Mint Macaron.
  
 3 x 4 piece of Mint Macaron cut using the Project life Framelits, then I cut a 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Mint Macaron envelope paper rounded the corners and matted it. 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 Piece of Whisper White punch corners and mat, 1 x 2 1/2 Mint Macaron Envelope paper. 

 
 3 x 4 piece of Mint Macaron cut using the Project life Framelits, then I cut a 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Mint Macaron envelope paper rounded the corners and matted it. I then too a 2 x 3 piece of Whisper White cut the flagged end, then stamp tree in memento black ink and Mint Macaron.

                                  Right side of the two page layout.  
Left  side of the two page layout.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...