Friday, October 28, 2016

Hang you stocking

Hello and Happy Friday,  Today I have beautiful Christmas card for you. I knew as soon as ai seen the Hang your stocking bundle that I had to have it.  We used to have a stocking stamp set and punch and I used it all the time. I  knew i wanted this set. Problem is there is so many great sets in the holiday catalog that I have not had a chance to use this bundle as much as I would like. I am planning on more projects based on this set.
 Do you see that pretty embossing on the whisper white, well that is the cable knit embossing folder and let me tell you I am in love with it. It makes beautiful cards and tags. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Cherry Cobbler
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White Embossed with the Cable Knit embossing folder
Cherry Cobbler 4 x 5 1/2, cut a large scalloped Oval
Whisper White 4 x 5 1/2, Cut a large oval to fit in the large scalloped Oval. 
scrap Cherry Cobbler and Whisper white to cut out the stocking. I also embossed the stocking.
   


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...