Monday, October 24, 2016

Cookie cutter halloween -Scarecrow


Hello and Happy Monday, today I have a cute scarecrow card. I seen a card like this on pinterest ed and I decided to make it and I changed a few things but love how this card turned out. I really love stamp sets that have matching punches. When I get a new catalog those seem to be my first to buy. 
I also love that most of the time you can bundle them and save 10%. For this stamp set you can't bundle it with the punch but you can order the cookie cutter Christmas in a bundle and add this stamp set on .

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Pumpkin pie
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, whisper white, 
Halloween nights Sepcialty Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 1 x 5 1/4 
Scrap Crum Cake 2x4 stamp the scarecrow in memento black ink.  The color him using the pumpkin pie and Old Olive makrers. 
Scrap red glimmer paper. 


Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...