Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Cookie cutter Christmas

Hello and welcome back,   I am happy this week is half over. I have been sick since last Thursday, I went to the Doctor Monday he gave me some medicine and I am starting to feel better. I am finally feeling like getting in my office and create new projects. 
Today's card is card number 3 from my Quick and Cute class last Saturday and this card my be my favorite.  I love the pop of Bermuda Bay it really makes the card. 
I hope you are enjoying seeing these cards. I have my Quick and Cute card class the Second Saturday of every month from 12-2p. You can always click at the top and see all the classes I have coming up.

One last thing, I have a couple openings in my stamp club that starts next again Next month it runs 8 months you agree to spend 25.00 each month for 8 months and one of the months you will be hostess and receive the stampin rewards. If this is something you are interested in please e-mail me at momtoZac@yahoo.com
     
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb cake
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
1x5 Candy cane lane dsp flagged with Triple Banner punch
1x3 whisper white flagged with Triple Banner Punch
1x4 Bermuda Bay flagged with banner punch
2 1/2 inch circle Early Espresso 
2x4 1/4 Crumb Cake stamp reindeer in early espresso and punch with matching punch.




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...