Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Acorny Thank you



Hello and Welcome back, Today I have another card from my Quick and cute card class. I love this card it is simple but definiatly fall. Fall is my favorite time of the year, I love when it starts to get cold and you can wear hoodies, I love when the leaves change colors and of course fall means football. I think the colors in the warmth & cheer dsp stack can for sure work for fall as well as Christmas. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4 Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper  Stack (dsp) 
Whisper White 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 cut the largest of the layering circles using the big shot.
Crumb Cake 2 x 11 Punch two acorns out, then stamp the top in early espresso and punch them out. Stamp the Thankful banner in early espresso  and i used paper snips to fussy cut it out. 
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...