Friday, October 7, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas - Girl Reindeer

Hello and Happy Friday, i hope your Friday is going good, i woke up sick so that is why my post is going up latwr so sorry. Today I am sharing another card made using the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle. I told you before I am in love with this bundle. I also used the Candy Cane lane dsp and washi tape.  Right now stamping up is doing there Buy 3 Get 1 FREE dsp sale. 







For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Emerald Envy
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper White I added 3 strips of different Washi tapes from the Presents & Pinecones washi tape. 

Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 5 1/4 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...