Thursday, October 6, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas - Reindeer

Hello and Welcome back, Today I am sharing another card made using the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle. I told you before I am in love with this bundle. I also used the Candy Cane lane dsp and washi tape.  Right now stamping up is doing there Buy 3 Get 1 FREE dsp sale. 





 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Whisper White, I sponged around  the edges with crumb cake ink and our stampin sponges. Then I added a 1 x 4 piece of candy cane lane dsp and two pieces 1/2 x 4 of a different pattern of candy cane lane.
2nd Layer- 2 x 4 1/4, whisper white punched with the scalloped tag topper punch, I sponged around the tag also. I then added the star washi from the Candy cane lane washi, I also added twine from the candy cane lane bakers twine.
2x11 piece of crumb cake, I stamped the reindeer in Early Espresso and then punched with matching punch. 
 
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...