Saturday, October 8, 2016

September paper pumpkin Alternative

 
Hello and Welcome back for Paper pumpkin Saturday, Today I have another simple card made using the September  Paper Pumpkin kit. I took a Whisper White card base, added rich razzlevery layer, another Whisper White layer. On top Whisper White layer I added a couple banners and a tag from the paper pumpkin kit. 





To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.

Sign up Before October 10 and use the code BOGO and you will pay for the October Kit and get the November kit FREE!!


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 Rich Razzleberry
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 4, Whisper white



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...